Five of my most fabulous moments:
1. When my husband-to-be walked up to me and said, “Hey, where’s your stepsister?” I was mad at her for dragging me out to party and then leaving me, so I pointed her out across the room and said, “Over there. What’s wrong with me?” We were married one month later and have been married twenty-two years for those of you who don’t believe in “love at first sight” or “happily ever after”. J
2. When my son was born (I thought I couldn’t have kids).
3. When my second son was born and he was only one (They thought I might be having twins).
4. When I became a published author.
5. When my first novel hit bestseller in “paid” right alongside Nicholas Sparks.
2. My husband
3. My children
(the three above are the reasons I can write)
4. Writing and reading (they are one in the same in my mind)
5. My memory (because I never forget anything)
Five things I hate.
1. My memory (because I never forget anything)
2. Child abuse
3. Fake people
4. Not having enough time to read
5. Being behind all the time
Okay, here are my nominees for Fabulous Blogger Ribbon, the five fabulous bloggers who've been wonderful and encouraging to me as a writer and blogger.
1) MJ Kane
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
I write modern-day fairytales filled with romance, mystery, suspense, and of course, tragedy. After all, what would a fairytale be without a tragic event setting the stage? All of my novels are sensual, but not erotic, gripping but not graphic and will hopefully make you cry, laugh, love, and hope.
I love talking about all things books, so please connect with me via one of the links below.
When two strangers have nothing left but their dreams, they must forge a relationship in Nantahala, North Carolina, a small town known as Land of the Noonday Sun.
After secrets and a mysterious background leave a wife’s life hanging by a thread, a husband must look for answers in the only place he knows—the past.
Now available at:
And coming soon, Entangled Dreams